Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sound and Fury Signifying Bunny...


So, let me begin by saying that i'm VERY sorry for not updating in sooo very long.

I'd say that i've been busy, but in truth...i havent been thaaat busy.

i've just been in one of my moods where i just dont draw.

things have been emotionally shakey for me here. its a very long story that i wont get into because to sum things up: "nothing really happened".

Just the same ol' same ol' bullshit that sends me into a mental tail-spin and leaves me trying to find a new way to deal with the world around me.

i didnt actually feel better until i drew this.

...just one more thing reminding me that i should draw more often.

while drawing tempest looking as angry as i felt, i sat stewing in my own brainular bullshit when i realized how stupid i was being. granted, the realization didnt make me feel any less angry...so...i added the bunny ears.

it made sense at the time, and theres some symbolism involved that i'm not really going into.

BUT MOSTLY...its for easter.

so happy easter kids!

may zombie jeebus feast upon your brains!

-DAX!

No comments:

Post a Comment